|Age||From 24 to 30||Hire Location||Phnom Penh|
- Successful candidate will work with Database Programming, Web Development using native PHP Programing and other task assign by management.
- Prepare and maintain application's system and database.
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (8 hours per day), Saturday Morning.
- Computer (software) installation and maintenance.
- Network Troubleshooting.
- A fourth year or fresh graduate in bachelor degree of Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, and other IT related fields.
- Knowledge of PH P, Bootstrap, Relational Database (MySQL), CSS, lavaScript, HTML.
- Able to write clean and well-designed code.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Flexible, quick learner, honestly, hard-working, good team work and be able to work under pressure.
- Has the comrnitment to learn and explore the knowledge in web programming, database.
- Get experienced and trained by the professional (Internal and External Training)
- More opportunity to becorne government official.
- Friendly, ergonomic, comfortable working environments.
How to Apply Interested candidate have to:
- Combine your CV and your Cover Later, Transcript, Certification, Letter of Recommendation, etc. as ONE PDF files and send via Telegram to 015 71 79 77
- If you were selected for interview, please prepare all achievements that you have made before such as school assignment, team project, website, etc. Bring your laptop, if possible, for demonstration.
- Name: Nop Rachana
- Position: Assistant to Director of IT Department.
- Phone: (855) 15 717 977 (We prefer communication via Telegram instead of phone call)
- Address: Building tt19, Blvd Preah Mohakhsattrey Kohsomak ( Blvd 106 ), Wat Phnom Cornmune, Daun Penh District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Noted: Telegram can be installed on both Android, i0S, PC, Mac. We prefer communication via Telegram instead of email.