- Propose, plan and execute marketing strategies.
- Promote micro loan to customers.
- Evaluate customer who requested loan, evaluate their credit history, sources of income (work, business. etc.), collateral and other resources that can be repayment etc.
- Fill and check again for all documents relevant and loan to be correct and validity.
- Build a very good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their supports on loan documents process.
- Liaise with potential clients.
- Process loan and put up credit memo.
- Follow up loan (usage, situation, work, financial situation, other collateral)
-Solve and participate in solving loan default and report to supervisor
-Follow up with overdue customers.
- Perform periodic visits micro loan customers.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or any related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience with bank or MFI.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Literate in Microsoft software.
**Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, performance incentives, Life Insurance, Health and surgical insurance and others.
**Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer