|Age||From 24 to 30||Hire Location||Phnom Penh|
The Operations Manager will be responsible for leading and supervising all lending functions and microfinance services of the Company including branch, products and business management.
Reporting to the General Manager and serving as a member of the Management Team, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's lending functions, and branch and business management.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Board of Directors.
- Provide advice on all operational issues to the Board of Directors and General Manager
- Implement and update credit policy and strategic plan
- Police and appraise the operational systems in place and monitor the implementation of the Company’s operations manuals making appropriate recommendations regarding the need for change
- Analyse the business environment and make recommendations on the development of new products and enhance existing products to grow the Company’s customer base and out-reach
- Liaise with the management to ensure timely preparations of annual budget, quarterly budget review and forecasts
- Provide on-the-job training on the Company’s credit policy and products to new recruits and existing staff
- Develop plan and strategies for Branch setup
- Prepare monthly and other periodic operational reports for the Management
- Manage and supervise the action of credit officers and non-performance loan recovery officers
- Develop business relationship with potential customers as well as existing customers with the view to strengthening the Company’s customer relationship base
- Review all loans application and related documents prior to submission to the management
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to meet the objectives of the Company
|- Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification plus 5 years’ senior level experience in banking/ lending or microfinance industry
- Knowledge of the Microfinance and/or Banking industry and related state or banking compliance regulations and laws etc
- High level of numeracy to evaluate complex statistical financial information is required
- Strong managerial, business development, analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a pro-active, results-oriented and positive
- Willingness to work on flexible scheduling
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Mature disposition with good interpersonal and strong team building skills