- Minimum of five years IT Governance/Audit activities
- Minimum of three years IT management experience
- Experience of a broad range of technologies.
- Detail oriented, process driven, innovative mindset
- Experience of a challenging entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to cope with rapid change, in an organized way - Highly-organized, self-motivated; leadership style of continuous improvement - Strong leadership presence with high-motivation to meet personal, team and corporate goals
- The ability to manage many competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization / Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- The ability to manage expectations of senior leaders, report progress and describe initiatives succinctly and clearly.
- Determine the profile of risks in the estate and devise a strategy to mitigate.
- The ability to develop & mentor members of the team.
- Able to coordinate the activities of a diverse group of engineers, driving discovery, troubleshooting and resolution steps.
- Experience with people management (coaching, performance evaluation, career planning, project prioritization, escalation support during incidents, etc.)
- Detail oriented, process driven, innovative mindset and a deeply ingrained sense of ownership for the services delivered
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and maintain good relationship with all levels of employees.
What We Offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.