|Experience(Year)||1||Job Function||Assistant Secretary|
|Hiring||1||Industry||Architecture Building Construction|
|Salary||$200 - $499||Qualification||Bachelor|
|Age||From 24 to 30||Hire Location||Phnom Penh|
- Coordinate and manage all purchasing activities assigned by Purchasing Manager
- Purchase all items mostly with oversea supplier
- Identify, control and develop purchasing processes and practices, to ensure the best value for expenditure on goods
- Making the budget, ensuring the safety at the work place and sale management
- Perform other tasks assigned by Manager
- Able to work independently
- Work hard, Friendly, motivate and flexible.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- 1 year of experience in logistic and Purchase Order.
- Good common in English and Chinese-Mandarin.
- Able to work independently.
- Computer Literate: Microsoft Office E-mail &Internet.
- Be honest and responsible towards the job.
- Willing to work hard and be flexible on timings.